วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Bravo-fit Women's Shoe Storage System 8 Pack Stackable

Bravo-fit Women's Shoe Storage System 8 Pack Stackable Review






Buy From Amazon.com






Bravo-fit Women's Shoe Storage System 8 Pack Stackable Feature


  • 8 see-through containers so no labeling required! white lids
  • stackable and stable - no avalanches when you need a pair from the bottom!
  • durable and reusable- dimensions 13" x 8" x by 5"
  • sold in packs of 8- don't run out, since no woman has just a few pairs of shoes!
  • Boxes provide an inexpensive, easy to use method to efficiently store and protect my beloved shoes!



"I love shoes, and have a ton of them, but I hated dealing with the piles of shoes on the closet floor. I'd find the shoe I wanted to wear, and wasted soooo much time searching for the mate to the shoe in my hand! I tried using hanging shoe racks, but the shoes kept falling out of the back. Shoes would get crushed, embellishments torn off, details bent so they stuck up at strange angles... it was AWFUL! These boxes provide an inexpensive, easy to use method to efficiently store and protect my beloved shoes!"

- see-through containers so no labeling required!
- stackable and stable - no avalanches when you need a pair from the bottom!
- durable and reusable- dimensions 13" x 8" x by 5"
- sold in packs of 4- don't run out, since no woman has just 4 pairs of shoes!



Buy From Amazon.com

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น